If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
We will issue a full refund on receipt.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. If returning by your own means, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Correctly supplied items must be returned at customers own expense but original carriage fees will be refunded.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt for returns authorisation and return to us by your own means.
- Please quote your order number, date of order & reason for returning item.
- Unauthorised returns will not be accepted.
- Incorrectly supplied or damaged items may be returned for a full refund, however damaged items must be noted with courier upon delivery so please inspect item prior to acceptance.
- Items which fail under warranty must be returned for refund or exchange. If item fails within 30 days of purchase, we will arrange & pay for the return. If item fails after that period the customer will need to arrange & pay for the return carriage. Replacement items cannot be sent out unless failed item has been returned & assessed by us. Any replacement items required urgently need to be paid for in full before despatch. A credit will be issued on return of original failed item.